Sack the Manager?

Shibbydoo

Sack the Manager?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Broggy Man said:

GeSt Johnstone have top-six ambitions for this season's upcoming Premiership campaign, says manager Callum Davidson. (The 

the man is cuckoo

Think that knock on the head on the Hampden door has affected him. Everything since then has been unbelievable. 

Failed to win against 4 lower league teams on the bounce now. Ok, 2 were friendlies, but all the same - “prep for the campaign” and all that…

Feel crap about this, I gave him the benefit of the doubt all last season but I now won’t be back until Davidson’s gone. Flame me for being not a “true fan” all you like, but fans need to vote with their feet now otherwise nowt will change.

4 minutes ago, HertsAgain said:

Failed to win against 4 lower league teams on the bounce now. Ok, 2 were friendlies, but all the same - “prep for the campaign” and all that…

Feel crap about this, I gave him the benefit of the doubt all last season but I now won’t be back until Davidson’s gone. Flame me for being not a “true fan” all you like, but fans need to vote with their feet now otherwise nowt will change.

I did the same. Haven’t renewed my season ticket. Will do so if he’s sacked soon-ish