Saints v Dundee Utd. 2/4/16 3pm K-O

Looking forward to this game. Taking the youngster. Hopefully Saints fans will be in good voice, and United should bring a decent support. Wish this match was poised so we could relegate United. I'd happily take bottom six this year if the post split fixtures worked out that we were the team to do it. However looks like we are guaranteed top 6. Therefore hoping Celtic win the Scottish Cup and we can get back to our foreign travels. 

What a sad act.  This is the sort of pysh I'd expect from Dundee fans.....and only the monumentally stupid ones.  The sum total of your ambition is to relegate united?  Ahead of your own team's success?

Maybe one day you'll get a girlfriend and all this will change. I hope so.  ;)

What a sad act.  This is the sort of pysh I'd expect from Dundee fans.....and only the monumentally stupid ones.  The sum total of your ambition is to relegate united?  Ahead of your own team's success?

Maybe one day you'll get a girlfriend and all this will change. I hope so.  ;)

Well said Smarmy. I suspect it may be too late for you now but that sort of carp is for a discussion thread at Ibrox.

We'll be sorry on boxing day when we are heading up to Dingwall instead of a wee hurl to meet the Terrors. I wish you well and a speedy return if you do go down.

Well said Smarmy. I suspect it may be too late for you now but that sort of carp is for a discussion thread at Ibrox.

We'll be sorry on boxing day when we are heading up to Dingwall instead of a wee hurl to meet the Terrors. I wish you well and a speedy return if you do go down.

We might get a wee trip to Dense but probably they will get Dons. We will be left with whoever doesn't have real derby.

Utd staying up is good for the bank balance but if it means a top 6 next season of say Celtic,The Rangers,Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs and us then sentiment goes out the window.  Bye bye Smarmy, farewell my dayglo prince, i'm waving.

the fat lady is indeed gargling in readiness Andy. ....and we know only too well if we fail to better or at least match killie's result, from here on in its curtains.

Regarding Saturday it will be a bit of a battle, gone are Jackie's laddies who were so easily intimidated, and strong armed out of games.....Mixu has understandably, adopted a rather muscular and direct style of play..some weeks it works....some weeks it does not.   I'm looking forward to this one, it's actually been quite a roller coaster since January, Ict and saints have caused us all sorts of problems in recent seasons, and they are our next two games.......then an intriguing cup semi against a very brittle hibs side....we could yet have a real brassy tart of an end to the season!  

Quite happy to say I want the Arabs to stay up but like an earlier poster said I hope they don't get points on Saturday. No way I want teams like Killie and Hamilton to remain in the league ahead of the Arabs

What a shite point of view

I'd rather see the Arabs stay up instead of Hamilton or Killie.  Much better atmosphere at these games and better for the club's bank balance.  Don't see what's wrong with that point of view really.  I await to be educated though.