Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

I woke up this morning from a very vivid dream of the semi, which I'm glad to report we win 3-0. The final goal is in injury time, a screamer from the half way line with their keeper stranded in no man's land.

Forty years of Saints watching has created a pessimistic streak in me, but tomorrow I hope and wait....

Aberdeen man for man are better than us according to expert pat nevin! I hope our boys were watching cos that was the team talk right there on the good old bbc! It's scary how much I want a win tomorrow, but win or lose always a saintee!

He was sayin we were in wi' a chance this effy on results prog.

Aberdeen have better players but saints are just as good a team is the impression i got fae him.

I woke up this morning from a very vivid dream of the semi, which I'm glad to report we win 3-0. The final goal is in injury time, a screamer from the half way line with their keeper stranded in no man's land.

Forty years of Saints watching has created a pessimistic streak in me, but tomorrow I hope and wait....

Sure you're not just remembering Encklemans last game for us, when Aberdeen scored against us from the half way line?